Sunday, November 14, 2010

November Photos

I'm making some progress, but I need to keep plugging away.  My exercises schedule hasn't been as consistent as I would like it to be, but I'm hanging in!

That's my biggest piece of advice to others.  Things in life will throw you off track from time to time, but you have to get back to it.  Doing something about health and fitness is better than doing nothing, so even if you aren't seeing the results as quickly as you'd like, or if you miss a week exercising for any number of reasons that life throws your way, don't let that take you off course.  Jump back in!  Keep going!  You'll see the results soon enough.  What's really true is that you won't see ANY results if you do nothing!

P.S. Don't pay any attention to my REALLY ashy legs and my jack up hair!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment